Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, please see below some information which explains how Huckle The Barber shops in London are continually working to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff:
WE HAVE HOSPITAL GRADE AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEMS INSTALLED IN BOTH OF OUR SHOPS
Rensair is an air purification system that uses a patented system scientifically proven to kill airborne bacteria, viruses and other airborne pollutants by more than 99.97%, including Coronavirus.
We have invested in three units - one for our Old Street barbershop and one for each floor at our Lambs Conduit shop.
- Book online or through our App. Walk ins are possible but we will need your email address and phone number for track and trace reasons
- Full service menu now available
- Punctual arrival times would be greatly appreciated please. Unfortunately we are unable to “squeeze” you in if you are late due to strict processes. You will be charged if you miss your appointment
- No children, pets or partners are allowed inside the shop please
- On arrival please sanitise your hands and arms with the hand sanitiser dispenser provided
- Every client will have a freshly laundered (60’C wash) luxury gown for every service
- All of our cutting equipment will be sterilised with strong UV light for 100% sterilisation
- Full drinks menu is available
- Barbers will be wearing face masks at all times
As a small independent business doing all we can to remain, we'd like to thank you in advance for supporting us and for your continued loyalty - it means the world.
We hope to see you soon!
Huckle the Barber