Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, please see below some information which explains how Huckle The Barber shops in London are continually working to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff:
WE HAVE NOW INSTALLED HOSPITAL GRADE AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEMS IN BOTH OF OUR SHOPS
Rensair is an air purification system that uses a patented system scientifically proven to kill airborne bacteria, viruses and other airborne pollutants by more than 99.97%, including Coronavirus.
We have invested in three units - one for our Old Street barbershop and one for each floor at our Lambs Conduit shop.
- Book online or through our App walk ins are possible but we will need your email address and phone number for track and trace reasons
- Full service menu now available
- Punctual arrival times would be greatly appreciated please. Unfortunately we are unable to “squeeze” you in if you are late due to strict processes. You will be charged if you miss your appointment
- No children, pets or partners are allowed inside the shop please
- Our waiting room has been removed to adhere to social distancing
- Please wait outside and follow social distancing rules
- On arrival please sanitise your hands and arms with the hand sanitiser dispenser provided
- Sadly barbers will not be permitted to shake hands due to social distancing rules
- Please wear a face mask before you enter the shop, we can supply you with one, if you do not have your own
- Please put all your belongings in the paper bags provided. Where possible, please attend appointments without overcoats etc.
- Every client will have a freshly laundered (60’C wash) luxury gown for every service
- All of our cutting equipment will be sterilised with strong UV light for 100% sterilisation
- Full drinks menu is now available
- Barbers will be wearing face visors and face masks at all times
It goes without saying that we all hope much of this new way of working is temporary, however we will continue to be guided by the government and our industry bodies as to how to operate safely. Therefore further changes may have to be implemented as we move forwards. Please bear with us as we navigate our way through this uncertain time.
As a small independent business doing all we can to remain, we'd like to thank you in advance for supporting us and for your continued loyalty - it means the world.
We hope to see you soon!
Huckle the Barber