Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, please see below some information which explains how we are working to ensure you and our staff safe whist visiting both of our shops:
- Book online or through App only
- Appointments only please, no walk ins
- Punctual arrival times would be greatly appreciated please. Unfortunately we are unable to “squeeze” you in if you are late due to strict processes. You will be charged if you miss your appointment
- All slots will be one hour appointments, which includes time for each barber to thoroughly clean down their station after each customer
- No children, pets or partners are allowed inside the shop please
- Our waiting room has been removed to adhere to social distancing. Please wait outside and follow social distancing rules
- Please sanitise your hands and arms with the touch free dispenser on arrival
- Sadly barbers will not be permitted to shake hands due to social distancing rules
- Optional face mask and gloves will be given to you on arrival, if you do not have your own
- Please put all your belongings in the paper bags provided. Where possible, please attend appointments without overcoats etc.
- Disposable / biodegradable cutting gowns and towels will be used for your service
- All of our cutting equipment will be sterilised with strong UV light for 100% sterilisation
- Limited drinks will be available
- Barbers will be wearing face visors at all times
- We have invested heavily in making the shop as safe as possible for our staff and our customers. One major change is hospital grade air purifiers which we hope will arrive in the shops in August
Please note that we all hope much of this new way of working is temporary and not the way we are required to continue for too long, however we will of course continue to be guided by the government and our industry bodies as to how to operate safely. Therefore further changes may have to be implemented and no doubt we will have to be flexible as we move forwards - please bear with us as we navigate our way through this uncertain time.
We are new to this as much as you are, so we thank you in advance for supporting us in this situation and for your continued loyalty - it means the world.
We hope to see you soon!
Huckle the Barber